Update: Competition @ West Chest East
At this moment (as of 12:00 on Friday) we are going to West Chester East. I will know for 100% at 3:00pm today. I'm releasing this schedule for your planning purposes.
NO REHEARSAL on Saturday. It is supposed to rain until 2pm in Kennett tomorrow. We will not be rehearsing in the cold rain before we go to a competition. All students are required to bring KHS issued rain jackets. If it's raining for the performance we will not be using plumes, electronics (microphones, pianos, etc.), or props. I will make this decision after we arrive at West Chester East. With the current forecast, there is a lot of variability.
Arrival 2:30 EPL
- Please be sure to swing by the band room for a band jacket. EVERYONE needs a raincoat for Saturday.
- Also, if you purchased dinner food will be available. If you did not, please plan to eat at Landhope or pack something.
- Silver horns need to be polished
- All members are required to be in halves. The undershirt DOES NOT need to be the new long-sleeve shirts. Please reserve those shirts for football games.
- Guard has 1h 30min to do hair and makeup. Considering the weather looks wet, let's go with black pants and blue shirts. This will be the last competition in pep band gear, enjoy it while it lasts lol
- Front Ensemble needs to make sure EVERYTHING is tarped in the trailer. The tarps will also be traveling with us during warmup.
4:00 Depart for West Chester East
4:30/5:00 Arrive at West Chester East
- restroom, unload, prestage props, dress into full uniform, etc.
- BRING CASH FOR FOOD, we will not be returning to the buses to change and come back to the stadium (see the agenda)
6:00 Warmup Time
- 6:00 Sectionals
- 6:35 Ensemble
6:50 Front Ensemble Moves
6:55 Hornline/Drumline/Guard moves
7:00 Retrieve props at the gate
7:30 After the performance we will not be returning to the truck, we are one of the last bands to perform and West Chester East performs at 7:45
- during awards you will have time to get something to eat before we return to the buses.
10:00 Arrive at Kennett High School
Comments are closed.